Holy Cross Lutheran School serves an ethnically diverse student body of students from age 2 through 8th grade. Students of different cultures all learn and grow together. They are taught tolerance, acceptance and respect. In addition to a strong emphasis on the core subjects of reading and literature, mathematics, language arts, social studies, science and bible, students are enriched by special classes in art, music, physical education, computer education and Spanish.
At Holy Cross, each student is accepted and appreciated as an individual. Students are encouraged to become involved in activities where they can develop confidence and skills. A variety of special activities are offered including cheerleading, volleyball, basketball, student government, sign language, music, etc.
Holy Cross Lutheran Christian Day School admits students of any race, color, national origin, and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school and does not discriminate in administration of its educational policies, and other school-administered programs.
Our motto is "Learning in HIS Love and Care" and we strive to live that motto each and every day. Christ is the center and focus of all that we do and the spiritual development of our students is nurtured and encouraged. Holy Cross is a family and each member of the family is important and special!
Holy Cross Lutheran School offers:
· Affordable Tuition rates
· Firm, consistent discipline
· Warm, family-like atmosphere
· Weekly Chapel services
· Strong emphasis on academics
· Hot lunch program (National School Lunch Program for those who qualify)
· Wide range of extracurricular activities
· Summer Camp and Summer Academic programs
· Licensed before and after-school care program
· Dedicated, experienced faculty and staff
· Team sports (volleyball, basketball, cheerleading)
· National Lutheran School Accreditation
· Four Star Rating by QUALITY COUNTS!
If you wish for your child to be part of our school family, please contact the school office at 305 893 0851 for an appointment or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Connect with us on Facebook! Click Here